Thursday 2 April 2009

QUICK VIRAL UPDATE

Sent off story board to Ministry, got feedback and response,

"my thoughts were that it was good on the whole, but possibly a touch over-complicated.
I think the strength of the idea is its simplicity; people being projected running around London naked would be such a strong visual statement that I felt that all you needed to do was give them a reason to be doing it and a conclusion, and then effectively just document the event with the film. Also I don't think you need to worry about censoring it, doing things like placing logos over parts of the body. This all supposed to be about things that are suitable only for adults and you don't get censorship of this kind in those circumstances." (Simon Moore)

I have refined the storyboard since then, i am focusing more on the streakers and about documenting the events,
I think the updated narrative will involve the 18 logo acting as a beacon and then the rest will be the streakers and flashers appearing all over london.

I have obtained a treadmill on which i will be filming the streakers, i will also be getting hold of the relevant equipment that is needed

shooting commences next week from monday

No comments: